Saturday, January 24, 2009

Lots of pretty people in Indiana

I am so pumped that my second favorite contestant won tonight! Congratulations, Katie Stam (Miss Indiana), Miss American 2009! It's not like she reads my blog or anything, but I'm so glad that she won! Like I said in my previous post, I LOVE watching the Miss America pageant. I got my popcorn ready and settled in for the 2 hours of cute bathing suits, beautiful evening gowns, talents, & the always lovely question & answer. I would just die if I had to answer some of the questions that were asked tonight right off the top of my head! Miss Tennessee (my number #1) was beautiful. I LOVED her evening gown! The 3 girls I voted for last night all made it to the top 15, so I was excited from the start!
Another pretty person that lives in Indiana I couldn't forget! :o)

No comments: