Friday, February 20, 2009

Fabulous Find #3

Oh my goodness! This is totally my favorite fabulous find so far: Palmolive Pure + Clear dish liquid in Spring Fresh. I know it might sound really crazy, but this stuff is awesome! We do not have a dish washer, and I HATE doing dishes, so anything that makes doing them more fun, I am all about! Not only is the smell GREAT (it smells so clean), but it cuts through grease in a snap. A week ago, I made some sausage & cream cheese crossiants and put my left over sausage & cream cheese in the fridge in case I needed to make more. Monday, I got the bowl out of the fridge to make the rest and then cleaned the bowl, which was full of sausage bits & cream cheese residue. It barely took any effort from me to wash the bowl. This liquid did all the work! Other pluses are that it is made with no unnecessary chemicals, no heavy fragrances, non-irritating dyes, & biodegradable cleaning ingredients. The reason I decided to try it was because...of course I had a coupon! You can go here and get one for yourself!

No comments: