Friday, February 6, 2009

Fabulous Find Friday

I am a marketing person's dream. I LOVE trying new products, whether it be hair, make-up, or hygiene items, food, whatever! And...I love telling other people about my finds! I have so many favorite products, food items, & completely random things, soooo I want to share them with each of you. Every Friday, I am going to post a "FaBuLoUs FiNd." Anyone else who wants to join in the fun, please feel free! I love hearing about others' finds, too! :o) Since I was little, I have ALWAYS used Crest toothpaste. I don't even really know why, but that was just a known thing in my house. If you buy toothpaste, you buy Crest. I think I only switched maybe once in college to Colgate Total because I read something miraculous about it in a magazine, but I went back to Crest and have stuck with it ever since. This toothpaste (Crest: Whitening Expressions in Wintergreen Ice) came out in early fall, and I promise, you will never go back to any other toothpaste ever again. It actually lives up to it's name and does WHITEN teeth. I have used it since September, and I can really tell a big difference. The taste is great, too! Not too much burn, but just enough! It is definitely a must have! Note: I use coupons FAITHFULLY, and there is almost always a coupon for Crest toothpaste in the Sunday paper. LOVE THAT!

1 comment:

The Smith's said...

You crack me up! I also have ALWAYS used Crest toothpaste. I don't know why either, but I just always have. And I definitely clip those coupons!! I will try to post some "Fabulous" things I find on Fridays too! I think it is a neat idea! Love ya!