Friday, March 6, 2009

Happy Friday...my fabulous find number FiVe!!

Mega Volume: Root Lifting Spray by mark. I have sold mark off and on since August 2007. I've went back & forth because when I first started, I experienced some problems with the company (some of my customers ordered products that ended up not being available until 3-6 months later!). Now, they are back on track, and I haven't had any bad moments since I started back. My college roommate, Katie, as well as my mother-in-law, Lorrie sell Avon, and I bought this product above from them before I started selling mark. I have used this product since it came out, and I HAVE to have it every single day. My hair is thick, but after I blow dry it, it falls flat on my head. This spray does wonders for my do! :o) According to the mark website, it is an "alcohol-free spray that gives even fine, limp hair, all-day body, lift and texture. Contains soothing geranium and chamomile extracts. Specially formulated to build body and thickness at the root." If you are interested in this product or want to know more about mark, just e-mail me here. Have a great weekend, everyone!

No comments: