Thursday, March 26, 2009

LOVE OUT LOUD! 2009 Missions Get-Together & Connection

This past weekend, (March 20-March 22) 12 ladies from my church (Riverside Baptist) & 2 ladies from South Harriman Baptist attended the Missions Get-Together in Gatlinburg. This was my first year going, and I have to say that it was so much greater than I anticipated! I loved each conference I attended, each worship service, & hanging out with the all of the ladies was too much fun! The speaker this year was Page Hughes. She was a down-to-earth southern preacher's daughter & husband, who was so inspiring! I am already looking forward to next year!
Mom & I after the last worship service on Sunday morning
The sugar cookies I made...WMU stands for Women's Mission Union. You can get the receipe here.
The "Young Ones": Kimberly, me, & Kristy

1 comment:

Mona said...

We should have taken a picture of the OLD ones too.I'm glad you got to go and see why we LOVE going. It is so much more than just getting away for the weekend.