Monday, March 2, 2009

Monday Night DVR & Ballgame

I LOVE TV time on Monday nights! Tonight: Bachelor FINALE (I hope he picks Melissa!!), Jon & Kate Plus Eight, & The City! Also, John T.'s sister, Taleah, & the Wartburg Lady Bulldogs are playing in game 2 of the Divison I, Class A Region Tournament in Harriman. They beat Harriman on Friday night, & tonight they play the Oneida Lady Indians, who they have lost to twice this season. Does anyone else remember the OOO-NE-III-DA Oneida, Oneida, all the way cheer from back in the day?? I always think of it when I hear about Oneida. If Wartburg wins tonight, they play the winner of Oliver Springs & Greenback on Wednesday. Go LADY BuLlDoGs!! #32!

1 comment:

The Smith's said...

Anytime Oneida ever comes up in conversation with me and Will he says that cheer! How funny. I don't know why Oneida ever comes up in our conversations...but it does sometimes! Tell Taleah I said congrats on winning!!