Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter & Updates

I hope everyone had a great Easter! We did. :o) We went to church Easter morning, then to John T.'s granny's for ham, corn, potato salad, baked beans, rolls, & apple pie! Then, she hid some Easter eggs for us, with clues in them that lead to some great presents! I got a cute dress, capris, & polo shirt. I LOVE Easter...especially the incredible meaning of it. It was such a beautiful day yesterday, but it looks like we're in for more storms & rain today & tomorrow. April showers bring May flowers! :o) My weekends from here until the end of May are packed, but I am really excited about everything. I LOVE spring & spring activities! Work is going great, too. I have been getting a few more hours visiting surrounding doctors informing them about the nuclear medicine camera we have at Fort Loudoun, and I actually got to work in the clinic on Friday. I LOVED it, and I would really LOVE to go full time. :o) It's all in God's hands, so I am leaving it ALL to Him. For now, I am enjoying the time I have at home & the time I have at work.
At church on Easter morning
Getting ready to eat at Minnie's

No comments: