Monday, June 22, 2009

What's for supper?

Poppyseed Chicken

I found this recipe for Poppyseed Chicken from Kelly's Recipes. Her recipe is for ~6 servings, but I cut mine down to ~4 servings (or 2 servings, if you have a hungry husband like me). It is such a great, yummy comfort food.

Ingredients

  • 3 chicken breasts, boiled and cut in small pieces
  • 1 8 oz. sour cream (I don't use the whole tub, probably a little more than half
  • 1 can cream of chicken soup
  • 2 tablespoons poppyseeds (I just shake lots in)
  • 1 sleeve Ritz crackers
  • 1/2 stick of butter
    • Mix the first 4 ingredients, and put in a baking dish. Cover with crushed Ritz crackers. Melt butter and pour on top. Bake for ~25 minutes at 350 degrees.

      Poppyseed chicken, mac & cheese, & crescent rolls...yummo!

      1 comment:

      The Smith's said...

      That looks good! I will have to try that sometime!