Friday, July 24, 2009

Wedding Dress

Kelly from Kelly's Korner has a different blog theme each week to share, and this week it is "Show Us Your Life"-Wedding Dress. I tried on tons of wedding dresses at David's Bridal, but I always came back to this one. I had it picked out a year in advance (it was on the cover of the Fall 2007 David's Bridal magazine), & I remember hoping that it would be still be there when it came time for me to get it. There were a few things that I wanted in my wedding dress: strapless, lace, & a pick-up skirt, and I found all of these in the dress that I love! (I also love the man I married while wearing my dress :o) )
October 4, 2008
I had my bridal portraits made surrounding what I missed a lot while in college in Nashville...east Tennessee mountains...there's nothing like them. :o)

2 comments:

Simple, Graceful Living said...

Hey Jessica... I just posted on Kelly's Korner and noticed that you guys got married the same day we did! How funny! I hope your anniversary that is QUICKLY approaching is wonderful and the next year is filled with lots of blessing from the Lord!

Delightful Dwelling said...

You were a gorgeous bride, I love the dress.