Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Catching Up...

Whew, it seems like forever since I have posted, but with work & other exciting happenings, it's be tough to just sit down & edit pictures, etc. Speaking of picture editing, thanks to Jen Best, I found the best website to edit pictures. Have any of you tried picnik? It is amazing! My subscription expired for my picture editing software on my computer, so I needed to try something different, and the best thing about picnik is it's free! Give it a try if you need to edit any photos...I always seem to have trouble with red eye! I hope everyone had a great Labor Day weekend. I spent Sat. & Sun. working, but I was able to enjoy a fabulous Monday with John T. We headed to Turkey Creek for some shopping & then stocked up on lots of groceries...I know it may seeem weird, but I LOVE grocery shopping with my husband. It's so fun! :o) Now, on my agenda for this week is to catch up on laundry & start decorating for fall! My aunt Sharon bought me the prettiest fall wreath & I am so excited to put it up! I <3 FALL so so much! Football, pumpkins, mums, spiced candles, drinks, etc., cool weather, caramel apples, hayrides!

No comments: