Saturday, September 26, 2009

Sawdust Chicken

Last week, Kelly from Kelly's Korner invited everyone to share their favorite "go to dinner recipe," and while I didn't share mine, I spent last weekend getting some new dinner ideas from everyone who did share. One that I tried is called "Sawdust Chicken." It was so simple to make. The only thing I didn't have at home for the recipe was the chicken. All you do is melt 1 stick of butter, dip the chicken in it, then dip the chicken in crushed saltine crackers, and put the chicken in a pan sprayed with cooking spray. Drizzle the remaining butter over the chicken & sprinkle with seasoning salt. Cook @ 350 degrees for 30 minutes. It turned out so good!
I know, I know...no veggies, but this is what my husband requested! :o)

1 comment:

The Smith's said...

That looks really good! I am going to have to try it sometime soon.