Saturday, November 21, 2009

Friday Night Date with "The Blind Side"

Last night, John T. & I went to see the much anticipated movie, (in our house, anyway) "The Blind Side." It is definitely in my top 3 now for favorite movies of all time. I love all things southern & SEC, and this movie was all of that and more. The movie is set in Memphis, TN, and ever since visiting Memphis when I was in nuc. med. school and learning about mission work in Memphis at a Baptist women's conference last year, I have had a real interest in the city. Obviously, the message the movie brought was the most important part. The real Tuohy family is remarkable, and Sandra Bullock, Tim McGraw, Quinton Aaron, Jae Head (hilarious little guy!) & Lily Collins did an outstanding job portraying each one of them.
You can go here to read about the movie, and I highly recommend that anyone who loves football & inspiration should go see it!

1 comment:

The Smith's said...

I hope me and Will can go see this movie soon! We have been looking forward to it coming out! Glad it is as good as it looks!