Sunday, November 15, 2009

Halloween 2009...better late than never!

Have I mentioned that I love this time of year? Halloween always starts off the holiday season, and I have always loved it since I was a kid. Not to mention, Halloween in Hidden Acres is definitely the best. I love handing out candy to all of the the trick-or-treaters that come out each year. Mom always goes all out with food & goodies, and I am so glad that I have been able to help her for the last two years. Now, bring on the Thanksgiving turkey & Christmas joy!
Mom & I
The spread of yummy food
My awesome spiderweb taco dip
It's not Halloween without dirt cake...I got this recipe here & just decreased the proportions of ingredients
John T., me, & Jayden ending the Halloween night watching the Vols beat South Carolina...in black jerseys! :o)

No comments: