Sunday, February 7, 2010

GO COLTS!

Super Bowl Sunday! Anyone that knows me and John T., knows we love our Colts! I am so excited for tonight's game, I can barely stand it. We are getting ready to put our jerseys on and head to our friend's Tim & Amber Bolden's house to watch the game. I'm really looking forward to having an excuse to eat chicken wings & cookie cake!! :o) In celebration of the Colts going to the Super Bowl, I wanted to share some pictures of our trip this past October to Indianapolis. I told John T. that we must be their "good luck charm" because we have only been to two games before: one in 2006 in Nashville when they played the Titans and this past fall, and both seasons, they went to the Super Bowl! Hopefully, this game will turn out as great as the 2007 Super Bowl did. :o)

1 comment:

The Smith's said...

Umm...I think we need an excuse to have another party that I can be invited to! Hope you all had a great time even though the game didn't turn out quite like we had all hoped! That cookie cake looks very very yummy!