Sunday, January 31, 2010

Snow Weekend

This weekend, we got about 4 inches of snow. I know this may not seem like a lot at all to some people, especially those from the north, but to us here in east TN, it is a lot! It was enough to keep me in from when I got home Friday afternoon until Sunday afternoon when I had to get out to get a few groceries & a Sonic ocean water. John T. worked all weekend, so we didn't get to go sledding & 4-wheeling like everyone else in the world, which made me sad, but I was just so thankful he was able to get back & forth to work safely. I survived the weekend with what's in the picture below..goldfish, trail mix, Coke Zero, Rachel Ray (everything Food Network, actually) & my Esther Bible study. I also broke out my new Shark Steam mop, and I got a lot of cleaning done. I never thought I would be so excited to mop, but I LOVE that mop! Sunday, I was able to make snow cream, and it was so yummy! I got a lot done & really enjoyed the weekend.
Waking up to this on Saturday morning...
The sun rising early Sunday morning
Snow cream incredients: sugar, vanilla extract, snow & milk When John T. came home from work, we had snow cream & brownies! :o)

No comments: