Thursday, March 11, 2010

Chicken Nacho Bake

I found this recipe on the Kraft website. I have made a lot of recipes from Kraft, and I have never found a bad one. This one is probably my favorite, though, because of the ease & the taste. It was so good!

What You Need (this is for four servings):

4 small boneless skinless chicken breasts

1/2 cup salsa

1/4 cup Breakstones's (yes, the brand makes the difference) sour cream

1/2 cup crushed tortilla chips

1/2 cup Mexican style finely shredded four cheese

Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place chicken on foil-covered baking sheet. Slice three cuts on top of each chicken breast.

Top each chicken breast with salsa, sour cream and tortilla chips.

Bake 20 minutes. Remove from oven; sprinkle with cheese. Bake an additional 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.

TIP: I also added a sprinkle of taco seasoning on each chicken breast before topping with salsa, sc, & tortilla chips. It really made a difference!

No comments: