Saturday, August 7, 2010

It's getting closer to...Football Time in TN!!

It's August...and I always know what that means! It's getting closer to football season! I am so extremely excited to watch VOLS & the Colts this season. I have missed the sound of football on my TV on Saturdays & Sundays!

Everyone knows how much we love the Colts, so I had about 5 people tell me about these cute backpacks that Wal-Mart had. I went on the Friday of tax free weekend and picked these babies up tax free! I thought they would come in handy when we go to their first home game against the Giants this fall!

Another store that has some of the cutest VOLS apparel, etc. is Cracker Barrel. I picked up this cute shirt today, and I cannot wait to wear it this fall!

1 comment:

The Smith's said...

I saw that shirt last night at Cracker Barrel and thought it was the cutest! And the backpacks are super cute too!