Friday, September 3, 2010

Football Friday

This weekend is very exciting because college football finally begins!

We have been looking forward to watching the VOLS since last season ended!

Saturday, we play our first opponent, the UT-Martin Skyhawks. The game is on PPV, so after I get off work, I will be heading to my mom & dad's to watch the game. (Thank you, dad!) John T. is working midnights, so he is very sad that he will not be able to watch the game.

I heart Neyland Stadium!


Our new coach this season is Derek Dooley, who came to us from Louisana Tech. He seems like a very disciplined, down to earth guy, and I can't wait to see what he can do with our football team. I so want to get back to the late 90s, what I remember most about Tennessee football. We were at the top, but I would just be excited to be ranked in the top 25 for a week! 

GO VOLS!!

No comments: