Sunday, September 12, 2010

Jessica's Bridal Tea

Today, I headed west, past Nashville, to Greenbrier, TN, for one of my best friend's bridal tea. Jessica is marrying Troy Pearson on October 9th, and I am so excited about being a bridesmaid.

Jessica & I were in nuclear medicine school together at Vandy, our senior year of college. When we met, I knew this girl was going to be a like a sister to me, and that's just what she is. I <3 you, Jess, and I am so excited for you & Troy!

Troy's sister made these cute cupcakes. They were amazing!
 LoTs of presents
 The Riley sisters: Jessica, Hayleigh & Skylar

 Jess & Skylar
It was great to be back in the Nashville area, even for just a little while. It was a beautiful day, so it made the drive so nice. On my way in, I stopped in Mt. Juliet to do some shopping at Providence Marketplace...I really miss that place!

I'm going back in a couple of weeks for Jessica's Bachelorette party, and I'm already looking forward to it!

No comments: