Monday, October 11, 2010

Riley-Pearson Wedding

This past weekend, I headed back to middle Tennessee for Jessica Riley & Troy Pearson's wedding.

Jessica & I have been friends since 2007, when we started nuc. med. school together at Vanderbilt. We have been great friends ever since. We had many, many study nights together our senior year of college, and we had some very fun nights, too! 2007 CMA Awards, trips to Memphis & St. Louis, Otter's, Dippin' Dots, & so much more!

I was so honored that she asked me to be a bridesmaid in their wedding. We all had a fabulous weekend! 


The beautiful church in Clarksville, TN, where they were married.
Speech at the rehearsal dinner
It's almost time to walk down the aisle!
Beautiful bride!
This was my beautiful bouquet in this vase that Jessica gave me. It's kind of hard to see, but it has a monogram of an "A" on it. I just love it!!

Congratulations to the Pearson's!

No comments: