Sunday, October 3, 2010

Weekend

Our weekend was pretty low key. It went by super fast, though! 

Friday night, I went to Knoxville after work to pick up John T.'s anniversary present & a couple of birthday presents. We have so many family members/friends with October birthdays!

Saturday, I went to my mom & dad's to watch the UT/LSU game because John T. was working. It was so sad! :o( We came so very close to winning, but we ended up losing at the very last second 16-14.

Today, after church, we went to Frozen Head State Park to celebrate my SIL Taleah's 20th birthday (her real b-day is on Wednesday). We had pizza & cake, and it was super cold! I broke out the North Face for the first time this fall! I loved it though!

Taleah with her cake
Taleah & me
 Taleah, me & John T.
Me & the hubs! We celebrate our 2 year anniversary tomorrow! <3

Have a great week, everyone!

No comments: