Monday, November 8, 2010

Brittany's Baby Shower

This weekend flew by so fast! On Saturday, I hosted a baby shower for my best friend, Brittany, who is having a baby boy, Easton Lynn, in January.

The theme of the shower was "everything orange & white." I thought everything turned out so cute, from the invitations (by Giraffic Arts) to the cupcake toppers (by Carly's Cakes)!


 I made the cupcakes from my favorite chocolate cupcake recipe (thank you, Giada!) & I ordered the toppers from Carly's Cakes. She did a fabulous job! They said "Lil Vol", "Easton," & one had a football with an "E" in the middle with his name below it. 
 Oranges and fruit dip
 Cute polka dot plates from Spoiled Rotten in Karns
 Carrots & dip
 The whole spread
 Lorrie, Taleah & Jayden arriving
                                                                              Cassi
                                                                       Jayden & Brittany
                                                                              Ashley
                                                                          Amber
                                                   Jayden was my sidekick the whole time!
                                                                  Easton's mommy :o)
                                The drinks: I made a yummy orange punch to go with the theme!
                                                        Everyone who came to the shower
We love Britt's belly! :o)

No comments: