Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

This year, for Thanksgiving, we celebrated at my aunt Sharon's house. We usually try to visit both mine & John T.'s families, but with John T. working mid-nights on Thanksgiving, we had to choose one place to go. (Both families also schedule their Thanksgiving lunch at the same time :o( ) Next year, he will be on the same shift, so we will go to his mamaw's, just to make life fair for everyone. The holidays can be so stressful, and I don't really like it, but it is what it is, and I know when we have kids, it is going to be even harder! whew...

We had a great lunch with all the usuals: turkey, ham, dressing, corn, cheesy bacon potatoes, rolls, salad & all sorts of yummy desserts! I did a horrible job of getting pictures, but I just wanted to relax, watch football & eat, so I just had my mom snap a few shots. My uncle Daryl took lots more of each family there, but he hasn't sent them to me yet.



 My aunt & uncle have a beautiful view. I <3 their house!
 Cute, but John T. closed his eyes. :o)
I hope everyone had a very happy ThAnKsGiViNg!

No comments: