Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas Tour of Homes 2010

Today, I am linking up to Kelly's Korner & participating in...




I have mentioned many, many times before how much I love Christmas & decoarting for it! This year I did two trees...


 The big tree
 I did all of my wrapping in zebra, red & green, and I really like how everything turned out!
 I ususally get a couple of ornaments from Hallmark, and this one is the 2nd in its collection. I have the one from 2009 as well. This year it is cupcakes & last year was cookies. :o)
                       My mom has bought me the healthcare ornament since my graduation in 2008
 I got this ornament last year from ella minnow pea, and I just LOVE it!
 The back of it
 This is my new tree: an Indianapolis Colts tree! I love how it turned out!

   I got all of the ornaments except the two different ones on sale after Christmas last year from Wal-Mart
 The blue, silver & white presents under the tree
 Shelf decorations
            Our stockings: we do not have a fireplace, so the fridge makes a great hanging place. LoL :o)
 Kitchen towel

 Kitchen table

Thanks for stopping by! Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

Alphabet Soup Momma said...

Super cute decorations! I love the stockings on the fridge! :) MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Jamie Kubeczka said...

Very pretty! Oh, and I love your wrapping paper!

Susan (Between Naps On The Porch.net) said...

Beautiful! Love your tree!

emily said...

Very pretty!

I love your big tree (your small one is nice, but I'm a Titans fan!!) and the cute wrapping paper!

Merry Christmas!