Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Nashville Weekend

This past weekend, I met up with some of my classmates from nuclear medicine school for the NMTT (Nuclear Medicine Technologists of Tennessee) annual meeting, held at the Renaissance Hotel in Nashville.

I stayed with Jessica & her husbad Troy in Goodlettsville/Ridgetop for the weekend, and we had the best time! Jessica fixed lasagna, salad & garlic bread for us on Friday night, and it was so good. Their new house is absolutely goreous!

Our time was packed in all weekend with presentations from different nuc. med. professionals. Saturday night, we did get to go out & eat with our other classmate, Alan & his new girlfriend, Stephanie, which was lots of fun!

I miss my Nashville friends so very much, and I always love a change to get to hang out with them any time I can! 

No comments: