Saturday, June 4, 2011

Vacation-Day 9

SATURDAY

Sadly, today was our last day at the beach. I think we are both ready to be back at home, we are just not ready to go back to the "real world" :o)

We headed out to the beach around 9:15 & then made it to the pool around 1:00. We decided to skip lunch today. 1, because we were so stuffed still from Chili's last night & 2, because we wanted to savor every second of our last day in the sun!



We came in around 1:30 from the pool, showered & headed to Chick Fil-A for an early supper. We wanted something small & it was perfect. <3 <3 <3 CFA!

We then went to Target & just took our time looking around. I ended up getting a chips & salsa dish & a candle that reminded me of the beach, so I thought it would be perfect for home.

Last night, I downloaded a new (to me) app on my phone called Checkpoints. Leslie @ Lamberts Lately has been blogging/tweeting about it, & I finally decided to download it & give it a try. I definitely became an addict after scanning my items at Target today! If you are interested, click on the Checkpoints link & for a $1 gift card, enter jkarmes as your bonus code when you register! It is pretty awesome. Obviously, I am pretty new to it, but I know that the more items you scan, the more points you earn, which allows you to redeem gift cards at various places, such as Home Depot, CVS, & Amazon. Check it out!

We are just relaxing now...we are all packed up & ready to head back to Tennessee bright & early tomorrow morning!

No comments: