Thursday, July 28, 2011

It's never too early to start planning...

Yesterday, I was catching up on my blog reading, and I came across Hillary's blog about this life planner. Let me just say first & foremost, I love planners! I love getting a new one & sitting down with my mom on new year's day & writing out birthdays, anniversaries, plans, etc. in it. 

I am super, super excited to receive this one in the mail in August!


It was originally $50, but I got it for $26.63 with a couple of discount codes I used. One is already expired, but if you use the code Welcome10, you will receive $10 off (I don't think this one has expired yet, but it's worth a try!).

The planner is from erincondren.com

Go here for the life planner page, where you can check out all of the different ones she has to offer.

She is so talented, and her entire site is full of cuteness!

No comments: