Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Football & Taco Dip

I always seem to be looking for a good excuse to make taco dip & Monday's national championship seemed like the perfect occasion. 

I made chicken fajitas, & we had chips & taco dip. It was so good!

My good friend, Jessica, gave me the recipe when we were in college, and it is always a big hit when I make it.

Here's what you need:



1 block cream cheese
1 small container of sour cream
1 packet taco seasoning
1 jar of your favorite salsa (my fav is below)
lots of shredded cheese

How you make it:

Combine cream cheese, sour cream & taco seasoning in a mixer or bowl. Transfer mixture to the bowl you will use for the dip. Pour salsa over mixture. Sprinkle cheese on top & heat in microwave for 3 minutes or until cheese is melted. 


My favorite salsa from Target. It is the best! 



It doesn't look perfect, but it sure is yummy! :o)