Sunday, March 25, 2012

Taleah's Black & White Bridal Shower

{Major Catch-Up Posts Begin Now...}

These past two days have been all about Taleah's second bridal shower.

I was so excited about this shower because I was more involved in the planning of it. I loved the theme...it was all black & white, with accents of turquoise & red (her wedding colors).

 I was in charge of the invitations & food.

Here is the invitation, made by Leslie at giraffic arts:


It was perfect!


Here are some pics from the fun shower!









 Taleah loves cheesecake, so I thought these little mini ones from Sam's would be great!

 I totally took this picture before I poured in the ginger ale...oops :-)



 I ordered these cookies from Holly at The Doughmestic Housewife. I'm pretty sure they were my favorite part of the whole shower!




 My mom, me & my aunt Sharon



 We played a fun game and got to decorate a bride & groom from our group :-)



 Taleah with her girlfriends

 Jayden helped hand out the cookies to everyone as they were leaving. She was actually a huge help throughout the entire day! She helped me set things up & do the dishes. She came home with me this afternoon, and we played for a little, while Taleah & my mother-in-law to all of their gifts to their apartment.

Love my sister-in-laws! :-)

No comments: