Thursday, August 9, 2012

Fun Day

{the blog is slowly, but surely being updated from the spring/summer!}

John T. & I were both off from work today, so we decided to head to Knoxville and do some shopping.

We have completely redone our master bathroom, and I still needed to pick up some towels and a new rug. I am LOVING the Target app right now, and I was super excited to find that everything I needed was on sale this week! This rug was my favorite purchase all day! Love it!


 We ate lunch at Chuy's. It opened last Wednesday, so this was our first time to go. YUM!! It was delicious. I got the fajitas & John T. got the biggest burrito I have every seen! 
We also went to the new Publix that opened last week as well. (So many new things coming to Knoxville!) All of their workers went above and beyond to help us & the rest of their customers. It was such a fun, welcoming store!

Tomorrow, we have a staff meeting at work, so I made these yummy goodies to take.

Now it's Big Brother time (love that it comes on 3 times a week!) & gearing up to work the next 4 days!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

3 comments:

Julia said...

You guys have the best little adventures! We haven't made it to Chuy's or Publix yet, but I LOVE the new Target! Were the cookies as good as they look?

All About the Armes' said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
All About the Armes' said...

The cookies turned out great!