Sunday, September 22, 2013

{31 weeks}





Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 31 weeks, 4 days 
Size of baby: According to babycenter, Carson measures over 16 inches long, weighs approximately 3.3 pounds (about the size of a coconut), and is heading into a growth spurt.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 23 pounds
Maternity Clothes: Yes! Loving my maternity jeans from Old Navy. I bought a pair of MM leggings this week, and absolutely LOVE them, too! I will be living in them for the next 9 weeks!
Gender: BOY! Carson Timothy
Movement: Yes! At all hours of the day...he usually wakes me up in the morning, & is very active right before we go to bed. He is VERY busy inside his little home! :) 
Food Cravings: Candy corn, Mexican food, anything sweet!
What I miss: Not a thing!
Sleep: Still sleeping great! I'm wondering when the sleepless night are coming because everyone tells me they are! 
Symptoms: Hunger, heartburn, & I have to take lots of potty breaks! :) It's getting harder to roll over & actually get out of bed in the mornings, too. I can also tell that I cannot do as much at work as I used to...must.slow.down!
Best Moment this week: Getting our bedding & curtains; hearing his heartbeat (150 bpm) at my appointment on Thursday; our baby shower on Saturday; going to Amber's baby shower Saturday afternoon; an absolutely beautiful first day of fall today! It's been a great weekend!
What I am looking forward to: Reaching 32 weeks on Wednesday; going to our shower next Saturday! :o) We are so very blessed!

No comments: