Monday, November 18, 2013

{39 weeks}



Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 39 weeks, 2 days (in this picture, taken 11/15/13)
Size of baby: According to babycenter, Carson may measure about 20 inches and weigh a bit over 7 pounds, about the size of a mini-watermelon.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 30 pounds
Maternity Clothes: Yes! Loving living in my MM leggings, maternity shirts & jeans. (also loving John T.'s big gray Hanes t-shirts! Those seem to be the most comfortable thing right now!)
Gender: BOY! Carson Timothy
Movement: Yes, he moves around all day & night!
Food Cravings: chips & salsa, cherry limeades, 7UP, fruit
What I miss: Not a thing! 
Sleep: Still sleeping great for the most part. I have had a couple nights of insomnia, but other than that I'm sleeping really well!
Symptoms: Hunger, heartburn (only at night now), belly cramps, and nerve pain in my right leg. 
Best Moment this week: Hearing Carson's heartbeat at our appointment last Tuesday; learning that he will be here for sure by this Friday, the 22nd!; spending all kinds of relaxing time with John T. before Friday...so thankful to have a week off with him before Carson arrives!; continuing to feel all of his movements, I cannot wait to meet this little boy!!
What I am looking forward to: My appointment tomorrow, reaching 40 weeks on Wednesday & of course Friday!! SO excited!

No comments: