Thursday, July 17, 2008

5 more weeks!

Wow! What a week...Wednesday, we had our final in Radiochemistry/Radiopharmacy, and I am so glad that it is over! Jessica & I stayed up until 4:00 Wednesday morning studying, woke up @ 6:30 and headed to the hospital in our capri sweatpants & flip flops....no shower, make-up, etc. LoL...Hopefully all the studying paid off. Now, we just have 1 test on Monday, and two more classes taught by the techs & 2 more tests, and we will be completely finished with all class work. I am now able to write thank you notes from my first bridal shower, do more wedding stuff, update my blog, and have a LIFE minus a ton of stress! It is very exciting! I am in my nursing rotation right now for the next two weeks, which is where I do stress tests with two nurses. Then, I have my cardiac rotation, which is where we take pictures of the stress test patients. I love both of these, and I am so glad that are my last two rotations. We got our invitations for our graduation on August 25 today, and I can't wait to fill them out! I get excited about the craziest things...lol..Have a great weekend everybody, enjoy the sweet summertime!

No comments: