Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Nuc. Med. Class Picture Day!

On Tuesday, we took our Nuclear Medicine Technology class picture. We have been looking forward to this day since we started the program on August 27, 2007. The picture will hang outside the main nuc. med. classroom for many years to come. It was a pretty special day for us! Only seven weeks left until graduation! While I am looking so forward to going back home, I will miss everyone. We are all very close, and I am so blessed to have been able to get to know each one of you! Emily, Adam, and I have been together since we started college @ Belmont in 2004, and the rest of us met in August. I know we have only known each other for almost a year now, but they are like my family. We have been through the great times and the stressful times, and I know I could could count on any of them to be there for me at any time. I love ya'll so much!

No comments: