Monday, September 15, 2008

Southern Living at Home Shower

On the Thursday after I got back (August 28), my friends Donna Isham & Donna Ault hosted a Southern Living at Home bridal shower for me @ Donna Ault's clubhouse in her neighborhood in Powell, TN. It was similar to the Pampered Chef shower, in that I picked out items I liked beforehand, and then everyone who came to the shower picked something to buy for me & John T. (I have to throw him in, even though most of the stuff is for decorating the house!). A lot of ladies from mom's work came, along with some close family & friends. It was wonderful! :o)
We had chicken strips from Zaxby's & yummy baked potatoes, just to name a few things!
My Southern Sippers Pitcher from Donna Moates

Our cute cake

Some of the ladies at the shower + ClAy. Teresa, Donna I., me, mom, Donna A., and Donna M.

No comments: