Sunday, September 14, 2008

Vanderbilt University Medical Center's Graduation

On Monday, August 25, I along with 7 other students (Adam, Emily, Jessica, Alan, Misty, Deb, & Mark) graduated from Vanderbilt's Nuclear Medicine Technology program. It was an exciting but sad night. The exciting part was that I made my last trip to Nashville (for school) with John T. on Monday morning. We stopped @ Opry Mills on the way and then met everyone else (mom, dad, Sharon, Daryl, Clayton, Donna, & Clay) at the University Club on Vanderbilt's campus for the graduation that night. Jessica & Adam made a slideshow of all of our memories throughout the year, and it was so good! :o) They did a great job! It was sad saying goodbye to everyone, especially Karol (our secretary)...the woman made me ball like a baby. It was so nice knowing that I was going home for good, though...that was the best feeling ever! Enjoy the pictures (the hairdo was not looking so hot because it was a rainy day, and John T. & I decided to waste time before graduation and walk around Vandy's campus, and we got even more drenched than we were!)
John T. & the Jessicas :o)
Emily & me

Adam & I were excited to be done with nuc. med. school!

Dr. Patton (our program director), me receiving my certificate, & Rita (our educational coordinator)

My best buddy, JeSsIcA rIlEy

Me with the future hubbers <3

I love mom & dad so much!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jess I love all the new stuff! I would love to have a copy of the pic of you, john t and me....mine was blurry! I love you girly and can't wait to see you!!! miss ya TONS!