Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Fantasy of Trees

On Saturday, November 29, I went with my in-laws to the annual Fantasy of Trees in Knoxville. I remember always going as a little kid to make Christmas ornaments & sugar cookies & going with Whittney when she danced with Arts in Motion. John T.'s mom & sisters had never been, and his mamaw had only been a handful of times, so I was excited to go with them. I was especially excited to see how Jayden would react to everything. She is at the age where she loves anything crafty! We started out by looking at all of the beautiful trees, and then, we headed to all of the craft booths, where Jayden made everything from a thumb print Christmas ornament to an itsy bitsy tree. She LOVED it all! I even got to decorate a sugar cookie, which was the highlight of my day and the best $1 I have ever spent! ;o)
Jayden with her santa hat & itsy bitsy tree...this picture makes me smile
Taleah, me, & Jayden I LOVED this TN men's b-ball tree
All of us in the winter wonderland with the penguins...:o) Merry CHRISTmas!

No comments: