Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Our first Christmas tree!

John T. & I both (yes, both of us) were really excited to put the tree up. John T. wanted to put it up before Thanksgiving, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it! I felt like that Thanksgiving was almost forgotten this year with all of the Christmas decorations being out so early. We had a great Thanksgiving. John T. worked until 2:00, so I went to my aunt Sharon's in Loudoun @ 12:30, and then headed back to Wartburg to go to John T.'s mamaw's @ 2:30. After that, we headed to my nanny's @ 4:30, then we ended the night at John T.'s granny's for a late supper after Tim got off work @ 7:30. I definitely felt like a stuffed turkey after it was all over! On Black Friday, I got up super early to catch a deal @ Wal-Mart in Rockwood @ 5:00 a.m., then I headed to Turkey Creek for the deals @ Target, Goody's, & Victoria's Secret. I picked up everything I went after and was back home by 10:00 am! We put our tree up Friday night, and I think it turned out pretty good for our first time. :o) I took the picture at the bottom right after we finished. The other pictures are of random decorations around the house. I love CHRISTmas! :o)
My Hallmark gingerbread house
:o)
Our kitchen table
We had no where else in the house to put our stockings! LoL CHRISTmas tree!

No comments: