Thursday, March 12, 2009

A Hint of Spring

On Monday, when the weather was so beautiful & warm, I decided to head to Wal-Mart to buy the materials to make a spring wreath. I have wanted to make one since fall, but I never could get around to it. Ever since I can remember, my mom has made wreaths for every season, holiday, you name it! I wanted to see if I had any of her crafty talent in me, and I think the wreath turned out pretty good. :o) The "A" is my favorite part! Hopefully, the warm weather will return to replace the rainy cold! (However, we are -0.97 inches behind on the rain gauge for the year, so the rain was needed...I have had a weird obsession with keeping up with the rain gauge ever since the summer of '07 when everything was so dry.) Everyone have a happy Friday tomorrow!

2 comments:

The Smith's said...

The wreath is really cute! And now that I have been on that etsy website I have all kinds of ideas of cute baby things I want to make soon!

Brittany said...

Love your wreath, Jess. B-E-A-utiful