Friday, April 24, 2009

Riverfront 5K & 1/2 Marathon

On Saturday, April 18, an organization in Harriman that raises money for fallen officers hosted a 5K & 1/2 marathon. My aunt Sharon & Steve Bolden from church ran in the 5K and did a great job! They beat the time they had set to cross the finish line & Sharon came in 2nd in her age group for the whole race! My friend Tim, my dad, & my dad's good friend, Tommy from work, ran in the 1/2 marathon. I honestly don't see how anyone does it, but they all did great! Tim came in first with a time of 2 hours 5 minutes, dad in second with a time of 2 hours 8 minutes, & Tommy came in third out of the three of them.
Tim crossing the finish line There's dad!
Tim & Amber after the race

1 comment:

The Smith's said...

We are so doing the 5K next year! No excuses!