Wednesday, October 21, 2009

FaLL 2009

I love all things FALL...pumpkins, mums, fall colors, cider, Halloween candy, crisp fall days, UT football, Colts football...I could go on & on...I thought I would share a little bit of the fall decor we have around our house.
Front porch: My aunt Sharon bought us this beautiful fall wreath, and I just love the colors with the mums & pumpkins. I love my little scarecrows, too! My mom & dad just returned from a vacation driving up the east coast. They stopped in Pennsylvania on their way and bought us this CUTE pumpkin at an apple festival. I LOVE IT!!
I'm also loving the fact that B&BW is offering these little 4oz. candles for $5 right now. I love the Pumpkin Patch scent!
Finally...this week is beat BaMa week in Tennessee! I am so looking forward to watching this game, and I really hope we come away with a win to bring back to Knoxville!!

No comments: