Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Tuesday's List

Oh, how I LOVE beauty products! Jessica, over at Love From Texas, hosts Tuesday's List each week for everyone who is a habitual list maker like myself. This week's list topic... Beauty Products! Some of my favorites...

I just got this new formula from B&BW on Saturday, and I LOVE it so far! I have always been a huge fan of shower creams, and this has not disappointed! Warm Vanilla Sugar is my favorite scent from B&BW.

I have used this foundation in Neutral since I started wearing make-up in 7th grade. It definitely is long-wear, and I honestly can't use anything else.
Another Clinique favorite: The 3-step system, mild facial soap, clarifying lotion 2, and the dramatically different moisturizing lotion. I have used this since 7th grade also, and I have tried different products here and there, but I always go back to this system. It just seems to work best for my skin. I love this Sephora eye makeup remover for a lot of reasons, but mainly because it just takes one swipe across my eyelid & the eye shadow & mascara is gone! It is also very gentle & not at all oily. Thanks to my college best friend, Jessica Riley, I discovered this amazing lotion lotion by Johnson's: Vanilla Oatmeal baby lotion. I can't wear strong smells while working in the hospital, and this gives the perfect combination of moisture & just a hint of a clean, warm scent.
My favorite mark product! I have to use lots of volumizing products for my hair (shampoo/conditioner, mousse, & this root lifting spray), and this completes my hair style combination & smells great (soothing geranium)!

No comments: