Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Tuesday's List: DVR

Jessica, over at Love From Texas hosts Tuesday's List each week, and this Tuesday's topic is favorite TV shows on the DVR. Oh, how I have come to love our DVR!

{The View}

Since I have started working almost every day during the week now, DVRing The View is a must. I <3>

{One Tree Hill}

Like I said in my post from yesterday, John T. and I have watched this show since we started dating...way back to sophomore year in high school. It is a Monday night must!

{Friday Night Lights}

We just started watching this show right after we were married, and we were automatically addicted! So much so, that we bought each season on DVD and caught up on what all we missed from previous seasons.

{CMT Insider}

I LOVE country music (I did grow up in east TN and live in Nashville for 4 years during college), so this show is a Saturday afternoon must, catching up on all of the news and new music with country artists!

{18 Kids & Counting}

I just love this family! I know some people have negative feelings about them and their ways, but their values and the way they live is such an inspiration to me. I love watching all of their experiences.

{CMT's Top 20 Countdown}

It provides the background music for when I do my Saturday morning cleaning.

{Grey's Anatomy}

I always knew about the craze of Grey's Anatomy, but my best friend Brittany introduced the show to me while we were in college (her @ APSU, me @ Belmont). I remember one night I drove to her house in Clarksville, sophomore year, for taco night & Grey's Anatomy, and I have been watching ever since! I also bought these season DVDs to catch up on what I missed!

{Giada at Home}

Let me say first that I love Italian food, and no one cooks it better than Giada. I especially love her dessert recipes.

{Down Home with the Neely's}

Southern food at its best! I love the fact that they use everyday, down home ingredients I know I can go to Kroger and find.

{For Rent}

I love just about every show on HGTV, and this is one of my favorites.

2 comments:

The Smith's said...

I too am in love with my DVR!!! I don't know how I would live life without it now!

And I also love 18 kids and counting. I love their family...the wonderful morals they are teaching their kids...and all the fun stuff they get to do and experience! I really want to get their book for Christmas.

Ivy said...

I like your list!! I love CMT too! I was in Memphis at a convention and the Neely's catered one of our meals...delish!