Friday, December 4, 2009

Show us Your Life: Christmas Trees

Photobucket

This week, Kelly, from Kelly's Korner is asking everyone to show us your Christmas trees. I'm old-fashioned, I suppose, when it comes to the colors in our Christmas tree. I like to stick to tradition by using red and green. All of the ornaments I use have some sort of special meaning, and that's why I love our tree so much. I found sparkly red ribbon to string around the tree last year at Pier One, and I think it turned out really pretty. My red & green ball ornaments came from Wal-Mart (I love the sparkly ones!). We also have a lot of Hallmark ornaments and "Our First Christmas" ornaments that we received as wedding gifts last year.

{Christmas Tree 2009}

{"a" initial ornament...my favorite!} {Mom bought me this one a few weeks ago...love it!}
{2009 Hallmark Ornament}
{Go VoLs!}

4 comments:

The Whites said...

You have a beautiful tree. Love your ornaments!! Merry Christmas!

Kathryn said...

I love your tree!! I really love the initial ornament! Super cute!

The Pressley Family said...

Cute tree! I'm a Vols fan too:) Love the ornament!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Great tree...What a beautiful blog header...I love looking at everyone's trees...Your pictures are great...Visit my holiday blog and you will find my trees among all the others we decorate...
http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com/
http://teresa-