Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's Day

This year for Valentine's Day, we went out on Saturday afternoon to see Dear John and ate supper at Wishbones. It was definitely low key, but I loved it! We exchanged our gifts from each other Sunday morning: John T. got me a super cute camera bag & a box of chocolates, and I got him a subscription to the Knoxville News Sentinel, a Vols hat, and Reese's Peanut Butter Hearts, his favorite. We went to church and then had lunch at my favorite place, Cracker Barrel. That night, I had my Esther Bible study at church, which I am loving by the way, and when I got home, I made chocolate covered strawberries. We had a great lovey weekend!
My camera bag
He got it from etsy.
We love Cracker Barrel!

1 comment:

The Smith's said...

I love that camera bag! It is so so cute! And I also got Will peanut butter hearts for Valentine's Day! He loves them. Sounds like you all had a great weekend!

Glad that John T's surgery went well...we will keep him in our prayers!

And I have been praying for Chasity and her family. I couldn't believe it when I heard what happened...but there is great comfort in knowing that she isn't hurting anymore and she is with our Lord!

Oh...and Acteens went great Wednesday night. We all missed you though!