Saturday, March 6, 2010

Hints of Spring & Brad Paisley

I have looked forward to this weekend since Monday, and the beautiful weather we are having today has made it even better. But...to catch my life up, last weekend, mom & I went to a coupon fair in Knoxville and got some really great ideas for coupon organization & even picked up a few coupons while we were there! Afterwards, we went to Hobby Lobby & JoAnn's to look at all of their spring decor & such. I picked up this wreath below, and I love it! It makes me look even more forward to SpRiNg!! I love Bath & Body Works candles, and these two make my house smell so good, even days after I have them burning. They also remind me of Spring & Summer!
Last night, John T. & I went to see Justin Moore, Miranda Lambert, & Brad Paisley in concert at Thompson Boling Arena in Knoxville. I had not been to a concert since I was in college, & the last one John T. went to was Kenny Chesney's concert at Neyland Stadium back in 2003, so we were definitely due! It was a really good show. This was one concert where I was actually excited to hear every act, not just the main one.
Justin Moore Miranda Lambert The highlight for me...Ashley Monroe (a Knoxville native) singing Jason Aldean's "The Truth" (which she co-wrote) I was really hoping she would be there because I knew she had been writing songs with Miranda on the road (thank you Twitter) :o) I thought this was a cool pic of Brad

It was a great night!!

I'm going to spend the rest of this beautiful day organizing coupons, cooking supper (if it's good, recipe to follow) & grocery shopping with the hubby after the VOLS b-ball game against Mississippi State!

1 comment:

In This Wonderful Life said...

I'm so looking forward to spring :) I've seen Brad Paisley in concert and thought he did great!