Friday, May 28, 2010

24th Birthday

Wednesday, May 26, was my 24th birthday, and John T. & I celebrated by going to Pigeon Forge for the night. We started out by eating lunch at TGIFridays, then hit up Tanger Outlets for some shopping! I got lots of cute Old Navy & Gap clothes for summer, and John T. got lots of shirts from his sports stores. After shopping, we checked into our hotel, rode around in Gatlinburg, and played putt-putt (I won, by the way! I have to mention it because I can never beat my sportsy husband at anything!). We then ate supper at our favorite, Huck Finn's! They have the best catfish & fried chicken. :o) We had the best time, and it makes me look even more forward to our vacation coming up in July! Thanks, babe, for such a great birthday!
On Friday, my mom and dad had a cook-out for my birthday at their house. The steaks & baked potatos were so good, and so was this cake from VG's Bakery in Farragut. Thanks mom & dad!

1 comment:

The Smith's said...

That cake is super cute!