Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The past two days...

On Sunday afternoon, I went with my in-laws to John T.'s cousin's graduation from Clinton High School. There were 270 students that graduated, and to little ole me from HHS c/o 2004 with ~75 students, it was a lot different! I was sad that we didn't get to see Kaitlyn afterward, but there were SO many people, and it started raining buckets, so we headed back home when it was over.
Jayden & I before the graduation. It was at Thompson-Boling Arena, and they were selling popcorn & drinks from the concessions. This girl LOVES concession stands! She kept asking me for a snow cone, nachos & cheese, and colored peanuts (peanut M&M's). She is hilarious! Me & Taleah. I love this girl SO SO SO much! :o)
Congratulations, Kaitlyn!!!

Then, when I got home Sunday night, I got a call from my best friend Brittany, who lives in Middle TN now. She called to tell me that she took a test, it was positive, and she was PREGNANT!!! I have been praying so hard for her & Daniel, and I am so excited for them! I love you Britt!! :o)

I worked Monday, and when I came home, we grilled hamburgers, had loaded baked potatoes & corn. It was so yummy!! I love spring/summer nights, even though it's not even summer yet! We are getting ready to head to Target to buy some organization supplies and then come back & price more yard sale items. We are really trying to get rid of stuff we don't need & get more organized! I am very organized with everyday things, but when it comes to the attic, closets, etc., I tend to let it go, but we are trying so hard to get organized in those areas, and I think we have been successful! I couldn't have done it without John T., he has helped me SO much! Enjoy your Tuesday!

No comments: