Saturday, May 15, 2010

May...you're going by too fast!

The month of May is flying by! We have celebrated Jayden's pre-school graduation, had a yard sale, worked, worked, & worked some more! For the past few days, we have been cleaning out our attic and closet and have come up with even more stuff (junk) for another yard sale I am doing with John T.'s mom & granny in June. It feels really good to get rid of so much stuff we don't need! We also started a new Bible study at chuch by Beth Moore called Here and Now...There and Then. It is a study on the book of Revelation, and I am really looking forward to it. We had our first lesson on May 2, and we skipped last Sunday because of Mother's day. I am going with my mother-in-law and sis-in-laws tomorrow to a cousin's graduation (congrats, Kaitlyn!), so I will miss tomorrow's lesson as well, but I can't wait to get back into it next week. Also, I have just been buried in the book below:

I am not a huge book reader, but I haven't been able to put this one down. I'm trying not to read too much at one time because I don't want to finish it so soon. It is such an inspirational book for any woman out there. While I am not a mom, nor have I experienced anything close to what Angie and her family have, I can relate to what Angie expresses throughout the book. She relates what she went through to stories in the Bible, and I just highly recommend it to any woman! You can read Angie's blog (& Audrey's story) here.

Well, I better get in the bed! Church in the a.m., lunch with mom & dad, then heading to Thompson-Boling Arena for Kaitlyn's graduation from Clinton High School. Good night! Have a great Sunday! (p.s. I'm so excited that I am finally caught up on my blog! yay!)

2 comments:

The Smith's said...

I got this book and started reading it this weekend! I absolutely love it and agree that it was so hard to put down. She is so inspirational!

Anonymous said...

I am really excited to read it!