Saturday, August 21, 2010

Saturdays & Sweets

We are having a pretty low key Saturday at home today. John T. has been mowing all morning & taking care of things on the outside of the house, and I have been catching up on laundry & the blog. I absolutely LOVE Saturdays with nothing to do. It is actually just starting to storm, so I am hoping for an afternoon of couch & TV time. :o) Then tonight, we are hoping to grill hamburgers.

I also want to share a new favorite snack that I have discovered, thanks to my mom. Has anyone tried these Mousse Temptations from Jell-O? They are oh so good! I am horrible about needing a chocolate fix after eating or meal, or any time for that matter :o) & these cups of goodness do the trick. Only 60 calories & sugar free! Now, I LOVE my M&M's, but I am in a wedding this fall, and I need to get away from all of my bad sweet eating habits, and I'm hoping these little cups will help me!

1 comment:

The Smith's said...

I haven't tried them but they look really good! My new favorite treat is graham crackers and cool whip. You take two graham crackers and put a scoop of fat free cool whip in the middle and then freeze them. I promise it tastes just like an ice cream sandwhich and is much better for you!